Friday, February 1, 2008

Zi Perfect Little Green Dress Darlings!


I think I have found my new little green dress, for my next eco cocktail party. An ecolite can never have to many green dresses! I was looking on mon favorite (this is said with a french accent of course!) green sites when I came across this dress on http://www.ecofabulous.com/. It featured a new eco designer Anne Salvatore Epstein and her line is called Beau Soleil. She uses organic raw materials and vegetable dyed organic cotton, their focus is offering environmentally healthy clothes without sacrificing fashion. Ohhhh! it will look so great with a pair of Stella McCartney Shoes with gold hoops or maybe a gold necklace. Visit her site http://www.shopbeausoleil.com/ , she is also featured in this months issue of People's style watch in the going green section. I know what your thinking another magazine! It's a new month though phew! cause I was starting to go through withdrawls. Don't worry I give them to my friends after I have had my fix.

No comments: