Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Green Moma's




I think that most moms can agree that our children inspire us to go green. I know I don't want to be know as the generation that squandered our children's Legacy!
Our G-Girls of the week or should I say G-Moma's are Julia Roberts and Soleil Moon Frye. Julia Robert's is quoted as saying "her children inspired her to go green." To prove her green love she built a 30million eco-friendly home complete with recycled tiles, solar panels and energy saving equipment. She also swaddles her little one in G-diapers which rock for the environment.

Soleil Moon Frye my fond yet distant memories of Soleil Moon Frye is as Punky Brewster the flashy girl with a cool room. Today she is all grown up and is keeping other childrens room cool with her eco-friendly store Little Seed. They carry the most stylish and delightful green products. Visit their site for a sneak peek http://www.littleseed.com/.

No comments: