Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Little Hanky Panky never Killed Anyone!


At least certainly not our grandfathers....and you know what I mean those cute little old men blowing their noses in mint green or plaid colored hankies. Well it's cold season now and I read somewhere about the return of the hanky at first I thought ewww icky!! but then I began to romanticize the hanky and fantasize about the Victorian Era when the hanky was clutched ardently to a females chest.... ladies sitting around in a sewing circle lovingly monogramming intertwined initials of theirs and their husbands or dabbed delicately at the brow....you know like Scarlett in Gone with the Wind. I'm not sure I'm ready for that tiny green step, but I do know that it works remarkably well for little babies it is softer on their wee little noses. So I'll leave that tiny green step up to them.

No comments: