Monday, August 20, 2012

Must Have Monday!

The Kiss


Mother and Child

Autumns Child $101.94

Neuaura Melia Chocolate Shoe $79.99

Blowing Raspberries $14


Vegan Lip Balm $3.79
This week marks the closing of the Gustav Klimt Celebrating 150 years exhibit at the Leopold Museum in Vienna on August 27th. I was sooooooo hoping that I could make it, he is one of my favorite artists but alas we never found ourselves heading to Munich which is close to Vienna. I have decided to put together an outfit I would wear if I was able to go.

I love cotton voile Indian dresses and this one is perfect! The Neuara vegan leather sandal looks stylish but comfortable to walk around the museum. Top my nails off with blowing raspberries nail polish from Butter and my new favorite vegan lip balm by Hurraw and I'm ready to go!
 

No comments: