Friday, August 3, 2012

Frugal Fashionista Friday




















 Hi all! it's been a bit touch and go for me all day suffering from a fever chills sweats that sort of fun stuff! But I was determined to post today so I slept a lot and ate heaps of blueberries, rumor tells me they are high in antioxidants so I figured it couldn't hurt. Enough about me lets talk about what I wore Yay! my favorite.

I finally uploaded the photos from my trip to NY and some of the outfits I wore. The floral dress I bought in new york on 3rd Avenue at one of my favorite vintage shops it was $23 with 3/4 sleeves that I removed. I finished the look with a vintage belt that was a gift and my black vintage coach bag.

My best friend and her husband bought a new home in South Hampton I have been helping her decorate it via skype and seeing it in person my friend has done an amazing job. After visiting her home my daughter and I took the train to Montauk it was cheap as chips $2 or something and very relaxing. I wore my favorite vintage skirt I bought from Stella Luna in Toronto for a mere pittance $10. It has a beautiful deer print ( I call it my Bambi skirt) and matched perfectly with my bralette from Brandy Melville which was $19. I wore my brown sandals from Forever 21 and vintage fringe purse.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments: