Monday, May 14, 2012

Must Have Monday's... Beauty From the Inside Out!



 I have decided to do a spring cleaning of my beauty regime and have started to weed out old products that I bought. Since this is a point where I should practice what I preach! I am starting with my toiletries and makeup case!

I am currently living in Germany and the three major organic brands that are the most popular are: Dr. Hauschka, Korres and Weleda which suites me perfectly fine since they all use natural ingredients.

Lets Start with Morning Routine
I found this shower gel in a German home decor magazine and was instantly drawn in by the packaging
 "STOP THE WATER WHILE USING ME" ( something I'm guilty of when brushing my teeth). This German based company uses only essential oils and natural ingredients. Can't wait to use the Orange Wild Herb Shower Gel sounds invigorating!

Moisture:
I love roses and that is why I chose Weleda Wild Rose Body lotion. Their ingredients rosehip seed oil which provides an antioxidant, organic jojoba seed oil for moisture and calendula flower extract to help sooth. Sounds like the perfect blend for me!

I don't want to bore you with a long post so next week I will feature facial cleansers!

Green Note: The Perils of Paraben! According to safecosmetics.org Parabens can be found in most of your shampoos, conditioners, lotions, facial and shower cleansers. They are used to prevent growth of microbes in cosmetic products. Since it is absorbed through the skin or blood stream paraben's pose a major concern for breast cancer since it is the one main thing found in biopsies.

It's never to late to start with an all natural beauty regime!

No comments: