Thursday, May 24, 2012

Green Seams Thursday! Local Yocal!

Dress $170

Visor $55
I am always searching for new eco blogs to follow, they are inspiring and help expand my knowledge on all the eco fashion that is out there. This week I found this blog  Ecco Eco it was chalk full of wonderful eco friendly fashion and websites. Adler's Spring 2012 line was featured and let's just say I am smitten. I love the Mexico City Dress and am totally coveting the Mexico City visor perfect for the beach in Montauk! Adler's design Duo Nina Zilka and David J. Krause manufacture their garments locally out of the NYC Garment Center while paying close attention to detail and sourcing fabric locally and substantially whenever possible.

Green Note: While shopping local for your grocery items is wonderful shopping local for your wardrobe is a great way for a single green female to reduce her carbon footprint as well! 

No comments: