Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Eco Wedding Wednesday Blushing Bride!











 Finding the perfect dress is not the only important part of your wedding. Having the perfect makeup is also very important and if your going to spend a whole day in makeup, organic makeup is the perfect way to go. Here is my list of makeup I would recommend and use! Also remember to moisturize Dr Hauschka Rose Lite is great!

I stumbled across Juice Beauty and cannot wait to try their products once I am stateside! Everything sounds so nourishing and wonderful. I think the Refining Finishing Powder is perfect because it's lightweight, matte and lasts all day. I always think wedding makeup should be light and a bit dewy so you don't end up looking like a crazy clown. So I chose the next three Juice Beauty product's with that in mind. The Facial Highlighter is sheer giving you a slight flush aka blushing bride look :) and with long lasting hydration and a name like Purely Kissable how could you go wrong with this lip color! I added the Hydrating Mist to keep the all over dewy look.

Loving everything from Josie Maran especially since almost everything is infused with Argan Oil. Nvey Eyeshadow Duo in two great colors, Earthly Desire and Eco Chic is talc-free and uses chamomile and jojoba which soothes while creating a long lasting look.

Of course you can't forget about your nails and Butter 3 free nail polish in Pink Ribbon and Jaffa adds the perfect finishing touch!

No comments: