Friday, May 11, 2012

Frugal Fashionista Friday Midi Madness!






 I am an avid fan of Pinterest and I can spend hours pinning my little heart out! I like to create various boards that give me inspiration for different looks and today I am featuring Midi Madness. Here are some of the looks that I have pinned and loved and here is what I wore:

Stripped Top: free I stole it from my boyfriend since I felt it looked better on me than him ( since he is NOT a sailor!)

Belt: Closet Purge from my bestie.... just in case you are wondering I help my friends organize their closets and anything they don't want is given to me so it's a win win situation.

Skirt: $32 and can found in my Etsy shop right now :)

Shoes: Special Price aka sale Zara 20 euros

 Hope you enjoyed my post, have a wonderful Mother's Day and keep it green :)

If you would like to check out my Pinterest page you can find it under Shirley Erskine

No comments: