Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Upcycle Tuesday....Rock Around The Clock!



















Ohhhhh what a lovely weekend I had. Firstly I went with Jakob to the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year dinner. His company was nominated, they did not win but Jakob was already aware of that fact so not tears were shed hahahaha. I wore some vintage and frugal goodies which you will see on Friday :) Secondly it was my birthday yesterday Yay! Jakob surprised me and whisked me away to Paris on Sunday for my birthday it was AhMazing!!!!!!! I will share pics on Friday as well.

Lets get to the good stuff where creative minds create wonderful things from objects upcycled into green goodness, I find that Etsy is chock  full of those creative finds. I found this upcycled old record player to a clock by Pixel This, it's such a brilliant idea. A perfect way to add that old school retro feel to your home.

No comments: