Friday, September 14, 2012

New in the Shop!




Some new goodies to share with you! My greatest apologies, I have no vintage posts they are all on Jakob's phone (yeah that's how we shoot sometimes!!!) and he is in the Alps right now WITHOUT me. I don't mind though, it's a networking trip where he has so far ridden in a hot air balloon and taken a segway tour through the alps but of course I'm not jealous :)

I love this cropped Joseph Magnin jacket interesting note when I googled the brand I found out two things. First it was an upscale department store in San Francisco and second Marilyn' suit  she wore on her wedding day to Joe DiMaggio was from there! It's the perfect transitional fall Jacket  and would look cute with a pair of jeans!

This sweater screams back to school for me. 80's style pink and black zebra print so risky business party scene!

This is a renewed item, not only in my shop in look as well. I gave it a more modern edge with the high low hemline.

No comments: