Thursday, September 27, 2012

This n That!



Flowers I bought for Michalea to Cheer her up!

Tiny shell heart I found in Greece for Michaela

Jakob brainstorming ideas for new video for latest product!

New Payment Device for Orderbird... Now accepting Debit Cards :)

Thank You Deutsche Bahn!

Yummy Caramel Popcorn with just butter and Sugar!

New Organic Lip Balm

My Mommy :)

Wooly hand knit socks!

Ummmmm 13 euros later EGADS!!!!

His n Her Packing

Off we Go

:)

Getting Ready

I'll have mine Shaken not Stirred!

Party Pics

Eye Doctor visit for the Munchkin

Wearing fall's hottest trend Burgundy for a steal 1 euro!
 I am squeezing in this post today because I have soooo much to share with you and my pictures are piling up! It's been a whirlwind month, my mother's birthday, my birthday and several events for Jakob ie Keynote speaker at an event at Soho House Berlin, and his Nomination Dinner for Entrepreneur of the year. I gather you can sense the immense pride I feel :) In between all of this the three of us were sick first Michaela than Jakob and finally it got me. We are a family of troupers and we missioned through! Now it's off to Oktoberfest and a surprise for Michaela :)

More Pictures tomorrow from my birthday surprise yay!

No comments: