Thursday, January 24, 2013

Green Seams Thursday Let's Hear it for the Boys!







I don't remember exactly how I found the Bklyn Dry Goods website but I'm sure glad I did! A purveyor of all things wonderful, vintagy and eco friendly for men, Bklyn Dry Goods founders Jahn Hall and Kurt Uhlendorf has made the tedious task of finding vintage clothes for men simple and chic. When you go through the website it's hard to tell you are visiting a vintage shop and the look book is........ well shall we say I don't know what looks better the clothes or the guy wearing them ( sorry Jakob but you know I love only you :) They also carry eco face products and soy candles by Apotheke  Co. just in case a green girl is looking for something for their green guy this Valentines Day! I love the pocket square that is hand sewn and dyed by Brooklyn based label Study NY. This is definitely a time when I wish I was back in NY, they are perfect for shopping local and your carbon footprint!



No comments: