Friday, October 12, 2012

Frugal Fashionista Friday Fall Shopping!

Jacket 8 euros cashmere sweater and shoes Closet Purge from bestie Jane 

My go to Vintage Coach Purse

Shorts American Eagle $30 tights Primark 1.99 Euros

Sweater 16 Euros Purse 16 Euros H and M Pants Christmas Gift from Michaela

Nothing but love for this sweater 17 euros H and M eco conscious  Denim  Top
Ray ban sunglasses and Nike leggings CP from bestie Dominique

Hat and Scarf Jakob's :) vintage jacket CP from bestie Paula Sweater 8 euros
vegan leather dress forever 21 converse CP from Dominique

Last week I did a bit of fall shopping these are some of the goodies I bought :)
Pinterest and street blogs are my ultimate inspirations for looks I would like to rock. So I felt an oversized jacket was a must in my closet. I am a huge huge sweater fan I love wearing them and eye down people when I see them wearing a nice sweater, cray cray I know but I can't help it. That is why I purchased not one but two cozy cream sweaters :) Love D&G but alas I can't afford all of the beautiful things they have to offer. Inspired by their needle point purse I quickly snatched this up when I saw it at my local Humana.

PS sorry I don't remember the price of my jean shirt or dress I reckon they were between $20-$40

No comments: