Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Get the Look for Less! Dolce and Gabbana Needle Point Purse

    Street Style to Sustainable Style

On the Streets Paris Fashion Week via Tommy Ton for Style.com

Saks Fifth Avenue $2795

Popular Street Vintage $18

Something Borrowed $20

My Vintage Starr $14.99

Semi Precious Garnetts $12

Independence Vintage $18

Antique Joe on The Go $30

Art Deco Dame $28


In case you didn't notice last Friday I featured my beautiful needle point purse in my post. I was of course inspired by D&G and I felt I should share the love with others so they to, meaning you! can also rock this fabulous granny chic look for less. If it's one thing I learned from my years of vintage shopping, pouring over magazines and loving fashion is that fashion always recycles itself!

No comments: